keskiviikko 20. kesäkuuta 2012

Wednesday

Wednesday, I did do nothing. I just were home all day. Sleeping and eating, ha!
We also watched a movie with Tim. I was thinking to go sleep soon, little earlier than before hehe.

Also were talking with my mom over facebook. I always like to email with my dad. :)

I been reading my book a lot lately, its fun. Now we are thinking what to this weekend, as its a MidSummer in Finland, and we call it Juhannus. We usually drink a lot and hang with friends at our summer cottages.
And we also make these "Midsummer bonfire"
And we watch them with our families and friends. (:
Now as I'm not in Finland anymore, I have to think what to do with my boyfriend in Midsummer. 
Something what I do in Finland or something different?


I hope people read this and leave comments, it would be nice (: <3

xoxo, Melina

0 comments:

Lähetä kommentti