maanantai 18. kesäkuuta 2012

Monday 18th

Last night I woke up like 3 times for the thunders and the rain. I couldn't sleep at all but later I fell asleep.
We slept till 1pm, and we took a shower. Now we are trying to dress up and go to the store get those stuffs we need, and something else, my boyfriend didn't go to college, because his stomach was being an ass again.

Last night we watched The Aristocats movie, I love old Disney movies.

I am hungry, what we should eat today?

Ooh those waffles are so nice.
I could eat 20 of them, they are so nice. I remember when I was in cap with Niina and this driver she said that those waffles with syrup are awesome, and I had to taste them as well, and they are awesome!
If you are never in Netherlands please taste them for me! :)


0 comments:

Lähetä kommentti