lauantai 23. kesäkuuta 2012

Friday/Saturday

I forgot to wrote on Friday. Well I went out with my boyfriend and his buddies, and I will never take that much shots anymore! D:


Euro shots are bad. Glad I got 2 guys who got me home, my boyfriend and his friend, aww.
Now I try eat some tomato soup and bread. I just feel like its coming up again. :( We had fun thought!
Funny midsummer we having here. 


The Move: 
http://www.cafethestage.nl/themove
DONDERDAG EN VRIJDAG - EUROSHOTS
Een shotje voor een euro, vraag aan de bar naar de smaak van de week.


THURSDAY AND FRIDAY - EURO SHOTS
A bang for a euro, ask the bar to the flavor of the week.


We took maybe for 30-50euros for shots or less, it just felt so much.


First we were sitting on this one iris pub watching greek-germany game and germans won 4-2 D:
Hungry but idk what to eat, maybe bread ._.


What to do today just stay home and sleep, or go out for walk, how about a picknick? 
I wanna do something, Tim is just playing :(


xoxo, melina I will write sometime later.

0 comments:

Lähetä kommentti