keskiviikko 12. maaliskuuta 2014

Sun and Palm trees

Hello!
Yesterday I woke up normal times I think, I really cant remember. HA
I went to the store with Dougs mom, and we just bought something she needed, and I almost lost my phone that day, I thought I dropped to the ground, but goodly it was on the car under the seat.
Then we came home and I slept for 3 hours. It seem I was tired.


Then Douglas came from work and we went outside to check this one bar cause they had ladies night.
The bar wasnt even packed when we got there, like in 30mins it was packed like hell haha.
We took one drink there and left, cause Douglas had to work next morning, and hangover and work doesnt fit well together.



Maybe tonight we go out or just stay home, we dont know yet.
Today I go see Frozen in theater! I only seen it at home from my pc.

Oh and I bought flip flops  2 pair. 

and I also bought jean shorts, Twizzlers and chocolate lol.
Just the best things. Dougs mom bought me like a little purse where I can but my money, my phone. So I wont lose my phone again. :D

So today Frozen and then something else.

xoxo, Mel. 

0 comments:

Lähetä kommentti