sunnuntai 16. helmikuuta 2014

Here I come USA!

Hey I haven't write again for ages, but today I felt like writing something.
The days been passing by, and the puppies just growing more and more, they almost at the age they will leave to their new families.
I wish I could keep them all but 8 dogs would be little way to much in to this house.





And I will be going to New York next month and spend couple days at there, and then I will fly to Miami and be there rest of the months!

 I were in Miami last time 3-4 years ago, thats so long time.
Now I will be in Miami for 3 months :D I am so happy I can just keep traveling much as I want. Haha




I wish I could go to Disney again, it was so amazing place!




Oh and I forgot to say, I might get into UMF aka Ultra Music Festival, I hope so I want so bad!
 Ahh, I just can't wait, I wish it were March already ;)


See you! xoxo



0 comments:

Lähetä kommentti