maanantai 27. elokuuta 2012

Back in Gay Finland.

I just got home couple hours ago, and I feel complete shit. I wanna go back to my baby.
Meh I hope I get answer from the Irish Pub and that I can go back and work there.
Would be awesome, I don't like Finland, expensive shit. Sorry for my language, I just can't imagine that I am back to Finland. I got used to the people in The Netherlands, I also made new friends.

Most important thing/person what I miss is my boyfriend Tim! ♥
I miss you baby, even thought like Shanna said, this will be my vacation to Finland. Damn I really loved Arnhem and stuff. Even my Dutch isn't perfect I can use my English.

I hope I get the job. So I can pack my bags again and fly away.

I got a purple/red hair :D

FUCK I WANT ENGLISH KEYBOARD!

Yaya, this is way easier than the gay Finnish one :)

Da new hair. bad picture sorry.
+ it's so fucking cold over here. Like 12 and in Arnhem it's near 16.. ghay, hrrr.

xoxo, Melina ._.


0 comments:

Lähetä kommentti