maanantai 23. heinäkuuta 2012

Monday

God I been so lazy to write here.

Today I been not feeling really good, I were outside the balcony and everything just went black on my head, and I found myself from the ground and I kinda ripped the t-shirt too :/ I really don't know what happen.
Today is really nice warm day, we are going to deliverer the folders today and then do something, tomorrow is also going to be really nice weather. I like c;

I was thinking if Niina & Kevin comes to Arnhem, because for so nice weather and Tim could pay back Niina also, so she can stop asking. It is annoying. :c
We could go sit to some park with some fruits and drinks :p And have some good time.
I actually miss my friends, I feel kinda bored at here, because I don't know that much people.

I also found a college where I should apply. I just need to learn how to use this "Studielink" website where I have to apply there. Its weird.

I still need get some camera, because my own doesn't work.

Anyways, I try remember to write here. Nobody doesn't read this blog anyways :(

0 comments:

Lähetä kommentti